The course includes:
● Detailed information about the materials used
● Basic principles of working with crepe paper and making realistic flowers, which will allow you to create any other flower in future
● PDF printable templates and step-by-step video instructions for 5 kinds of flowers, based on my personal and remote training experience, with all nuances considered
● Useful additional information about composition basics, color combinations, and flowers photographing
This course is for you if you:
● Want to start your own business in the decoration sphere
● Already are a decorator and want to expand your range
● Want to make an unusual gift for loved ones or to decorate a family celebration
THE PROGRAM OF THE COURSE
This course consists of 6 video lessons, the total duration is 180 minutes. The lessons are in Russian but have English subtitles.
Lesson 1. General Questions
Types and properties of the paper to create flowers. Hot glue. Types of coatings: paints, lacquers. Materials and methods for making stems, stands, and leaves. How to attach the bud, how to form the bud, types of petals.
Lesson 2. Rose
Making the rosebud and the rose leaves. Making the petals of the desired shape, the gradual creation of surround bud. PDF petal templates and supporting text materials are attached.
Lesson 3. Ranunculus
Making the ranunculus bud from the paper of several colors. Making the leaves of ranunculus. PDF petal templates and supporting text materials are attached.
Lesson 4. Peonies
Making 2 types of peonies and peony leaves. PDF petal templates for the first big peony and the sizes of petals for the second peony are attached.
Lesson 5. Poppies, ribwort flowers, grass
Making the poppy flower, the closed poppy bud, the poppy leaves. Making the ribwort plantain flowers, the grass. PDF petal templates and supporting text materials are attached.
Lesson 6. Composition, color, photographing
Some important questions about the basics of composition. Working with the color of crepe paper, color combinations. Some questions about the giant flowers photographing.
ACCESSING YOUR ORDER
Once you make your purchase, you will receive a link to the videos and the templates within 24 hours (usually earlier). You will be able to review the lessons as much as you need (never expires) and study the giant flowers with me at the comfort of your own home.
If you need help accessing your order please contact us at email@example.com.
● All templates and videos are COPYRIGHTED AND FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.
● You CAN use our designs for resale of PHYSICAL PRODUCTS you create using the templates.
● Please do NOT share, resell or redistribute our templates, videos or design methods.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Due to the digital nature of items, there are NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES on all downloadable files.