● PDF printable templates – for printing and hand cutting (A4 paper size, compatible with US Letter). The templates are not coloured and are black outlined for easy cutting.
● SVG cut files – for cutting machines like Cricut, Brother and Silhouette (with Studio Designer Edition).
● DXF cut files – for Silhouette Studio Basic Edition.
● Detailed text instructions and step-by-step instructions with pictures.
Sizes of the assembled model when printing the template on A4 or US letter paper:
height 40 cm = 15.75 inch;
width 33.7 cm = 13.27 inch;
depth 15.4 cm = 6.06 inch.
If you want a larger/smaller model, you can change the print scale or use a different paper size.
You will need 12 A4 sheets of cardboard:
1-7 orange details;
8-pink details (ears);
9-white details (whites of the eyes);
The giraffe spots are glued on the already assembled head.
If you have any questions, you can contact the author of the model at firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCESSING YOUR ORDER
Digital files will arrive in a separate email a few minutes after your purchase. Please include your preferred email address.
If you need help accessing your order please contact us at email@example.com.
● All templates and videos are COPYRIGHTED AND FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.
● You CAN use our designs for resale of PHYSICAL PRODUCTS you create using the templates.
● Please do NOT share, resell or redistribute our templates, videos or design methods.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Due to the digital nature of items, there are NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES on all downloadable files.
Lynn (verified owner) –
This is the cutest 3d svg i have ever made. A little confusing to get started and i recommend handwriting with pencil the small #s that get matched up because if u use marker it bleeds when u glue the sides together made this and the zebra for my one year old grandsons jungle themed party and eventually his bedroom