This purchase includes:
● 3 kinds of Peony Flowers (14 inches, 10 inches and 7 inches)
● Hydrangea flowers
● 3 kinds of leaves
The templates can be sized in your cutting software to make larger or smaller flowers. If you are planning to hand-cut you can send the PDFs onto a printer and have them enlarged.
● SVG and DXF cut files for cutting machine.
● Printable PDF templates for hand cutting.
● Detailed step by step video tutorial (the duration is 45 min). The lesson is in Russian, but have English subtitles.
NOTE: You can watch the videos just on PCs or laptops with Windows or MacOS, but not mobile devices. We will send you a serial number to activate the video lessons on two PCs or laptops.
For more information on how to work with templates, see our Cutting Machine and Template FAQs.
ACCESSING YOUR ORDER
You will get a link to download the video lesson and templates within 24 hours after your purchase (usually earlier).
NOTE: You can watch the videos just on PCs or laptops with Windows or MacOS, but not mobile devices. We will send you a serial number to activate the video lessons on two PCs or laptops
If you need help accessing your order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
● All templates and videos are COPYRIGHTED AND FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.
● You CAN use our designs for resale of PHYSICAL PRODUCTS you create using the templates.
● Please do NOT share, resell or redistribute our templates, videos or design methods.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Due to the digital nature of items, there are NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES on all downloadable files.
This tutorial is worth every penny. Olga makes peonies come alive! The video is so professional and I feel confident that even a novice flower maker like myself could create these flowers and make them look nice. There is nothing like this on the market. The video is worth it’s weight in gold and the templates are fantastic. Highly Recommended.
I love these flowers and it really worth it!!
From the first time they turned perfect. Thank you Olga, great service! :))
Angela Olyvia –
Love this flower and the tutorial was easy to follow. Highly recommend and worth it.