While working with design paper we’ve come up with a lot of ideas that make the process of creating a paper flower easy, accessible and cost-effective. Our flowers are very popular and versatile, they can be used as decorations for various events, or in interior or shop windows design. We are happy to share this unique knowledge about technology and tricks with you.
This course is for you, if:
● You want to start your own decoration business
● You are a decorator already and want to diversify.
● You want to please your loved ones with an unusual gift or decorate a family party.
No special skills needed!
The course includes:
● All information about materials used
● Detailed step-by-step video guide about flower making, where we share our experience, taking into account all the nuances of the process
● Templates for petals, central elements and leaves, and additional information about paper and expendables
● Basic principles of operating the cutting machine and using graphics editors that will help you to work with the templates provided, and will also teach you how to make templates of your own from scratch
● Useful information about turning your flower making into successful business, with real examples.
THE PROGRAM OF THE COURSE
Video course consists of 8 video lessons. Total duration: 330 minutes. The lessons are in Russian but have English subtitles.
SVG, DXF and PDF templates and additional useful information are also provided.
Lesson 1. Introduction
Types of design paper. Materials and instruments used. Making of a simple flower. Affixation, transportation and storage.
Lesson 2. Peonies
Making of three flowers, of different size, based on one petal shape (peonies). Specificities of assembling a flower, of choosing color and type of paper. Templates for petals, central elements and leaves included.
Lesson 3. Buttercups
Making of three flowers, of different size, based on one petal shape (buttercups). Specificities of assembling a flower, of choosing color and type of paper. Templates for petals, central elements and leaves included.
Lesson 4. Dahlias
Making of three flowers, of different size, based on one petal shape (dahlias). Specificities of assembling a flower, of choosing color and type of paper. Templates for petals, central elements and leaves included.
Lesson 5. Big Flowers
Specificities of making big flowers. Making of three big (50cm) flowers based on different petal shapes. Templates for petals and central elements included.
Lesson 6. Centers
Making of various central elements: different shapes, difficulty, for the cutting machine or for handheld cutting. General principles that will help you to design and make any type of central element you want.
Lesson 7. The Cutting Machine
Types of cutting machines. How to choose, what to pay attention to. Operating the cutting machine “Silhouette Cameo”. How to save expendables.
Lesson 8. Paper Flower Set as a Business Product
Specificities of turning your flower making into successful business, based on live example. Flower set as ready business product.
ACCESSING YOUR ORDER
Once you make your purchase, you will receive a link to the videos and the templates within 24 hours (usually earlier). You will be able to review the lessons as much as you need (never expires) and study the wall paper flowers with me at the comfort of your own home.
If you need help accessing your order please contact us at email@example.com.
● All templates and videos are COPYRIGHTED AND FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.
● You CAN use our designs for resale of PHYSICAL PRODUCTS you create using the templates.
● Please do NOT share, resell or redistribute our templates, videos or design methods.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Due to the digital nature of items, there are NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES on all downloadable files.